Each year Cobh Tourism does tremendous work promoting Cobh and our efforts are bearing fruit. Our latest newsletter is available in local shops and can be viewed by clicking here 2017 Cobh Tourism (003) and outlines all of the activities that took place in 2016.
Every business in Cobh benefits from tourism in some way or other and for all of our businesses to continue to prosper it is important that this level of activity continues.
Annual membership subscriptions go a long way towards funding the work of Cobh Tourism and all businesses are invited to become members of this progressive organisation.
As a member of Cobh Tourism you benefit in a number of ways;
- Listing and additional content on visitcobh.com (50,000 unique users in 2016)
- Representation at Holiday World @RDS Dublin
- The option to advertise at competitive rates on The Cobh local map when republished.
- You may attend and vote at the Cobh Tourism Ltd A.G.M. and become more active in shaping our strategies.
- Benefit from the continued marketing effort.
Our membership fees are great value for money and we hope that all Cobh businesses will consider renewing or becoming a member in 2017.
Download the 2017 tourism membership form or contact Jack Walsh at Cobh Heritage Centre.